Where to find them?
Instruction sheets can be found on our product pages. Simply search for your vehicle or find the product via one of our main categories. If you cannot find one, please contact us at [email protected] or call our Tech Line at 865-609-8187.
Where to find them?
Tech tips can be found on our product pages. Simply search for your vehicle or find the product on our website and click on the Tech Tips tab.
Express Limited Warranty
The product you have purchased from Silver Sport Transmissions (“SST”) is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the period set forth in the schedule below. This Warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and begins the date of retail purchase. No other warranties, expressed or implied, apply to this purchase. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part only; the warranty specifically excludes labor or consequential damages or injury. The decision as to whether the defective part will be repaired or replaced rests solely with SST.
This warranty is void if the product is or was improperly installed, abused in any manner, or used for racing, experimental or commercial purposes. Road or accident damage is not covered. In the case of a manual transmission, the Owner must supply bell housing run out specs taken at the time of installation and the type of fluid used in the product. SST has the sole discretion to determine if the warranty is to be voided by the above factors after inspection of the product.
To make a claim under this warranty, first call the SST Customer Service department to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Mark the outside of the package with the RMA number you were given, and return the defective part, shipping or postage prepaid, to:
Silver Sport Transmissions, 2250 Stock Creek Blvd., Rockford, TN 37853
Please include a copy of the original purchase invoice, a copy of this warranty, and a note describing the circumstances of the failure or malfunction.
This warranty is governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee, United States of America. Any dispute regarding the coverage of this warranty, its application or terms is subject to arbitration in the State of Tennessee.
Schedule of Warranty Coverage
|Item||From Date of Purchase||From Date of Installation|
|Manual TREMEC TKX, Magnum, & TKO Transmissions & Conversion Kit Components – Ordered after 1/1/2018||36 Months||N/A|
|Manual TREMEC TKO & Magnum Transmissions & Conversion Kit Components – Ordered before 1/1/2018||36 Months*||12 Months*|
|Automatic SST A41 and Manual TREMEC Magnum-F, Magnum XL, T-5, and TR-4050 Transmissions & Conversion Kit Components||12 Months|
|All Parts & Accessories for Manual Transmissions purchased separate from a Transmission Conversion Kit – Ordered after 1/1/2018||36 Months||N/A|
|All Parts & Accessories for Manual Transmissions purchased separate from a Transmission Conversion Kit – Ordered before 1/1/2018||6 Months||N/A|
To begin your return process, please call (865) 609-8187.
Proof of Purchases from Silver Sport Transmissions or an Authorized Dealer is required.
You may return any unused or unaltered stocked parts for an exchange or store credit, whichever you prefer. NO CASH REFUNDS. Unaltered means that no restoration, painting, major cleaning, or change of any kind has occurred. Must be postmarked within 14 days of delivery. Custom Orders are non returnable. Returns are subject to a 15% Restocking Fee.
Secure your merchandise in the original packaging, using Silver Sport Transmissions Shipping Guidelines if available, and enclose the completed returns form. RMA Number must be noted on correspondence and on outside of package.
Silver Sport Transmissions / Return Department
2250 Stock Creek Blvd.
Rockford, TN 37853
Be sure to include a copy of your RMA paperwork including RMA Number in order to process your request.
International customers must call or email [email protected] to order.
For our customers protection, ALL credit card orders must ship directly to the billing address of the credit card.
Pay Pal Orders ONLY Ship to a Confirmed PayPal addresses. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Most orders received by 2:00pm U.S. EST will be shipped within 24 hours. However, some orders such as transmission and EPAS kits or out of stock parts may take up to three weeks for delivery.
All displayed delivery dates are estimated, not guaranteed days of arrival. While the most will arrive on the estimated dates some orders may be delayed for various reasons. If you need an order by a specific date call 865-609-8187 to confirm that we can meet your requirements.
All displayed delivery costs are estimates. 99% of the time the price displayed is the exact price you will be billed. However, in some cases that include oversize items, multiple items, delivery to remote overseas destinations, and others, additional fees must be applied. Silver Sport Transmissions will contact you for approval if any additional charges are billed to your credit card.
Let’s make sure your return arrives safely and complete…
You can help to ensure that your package arrives safely and on time with these packaging guidelines recommended by Silver Sport Transmissions LLC.
Step 1 Use a Corrugated Box
Whenever possible, use a new box. The more times a box is used, the more it loses its original protective qualities, so a previously used box may not adequately protect your shipment.
If you must reuse a box, make sure it is rigid and in excellent condition with no punctures, tears, rips, or corner damage, and that all flaps are intact. Remove any labels and all other shipment markings from the box.
Choose a box strength that is suitable for the contents you are shipping. Weight limits printed on the Box Maker's Certificate (found on the bottom flap of most boxes) are intended for palletized freight shipments, not for shipments through small parcel carrier environments. Following the UPS Box Strength Guidelines will help ensure your package is of adequate strength to provide sufficient protection.
Step 2 Provide Internal Protection
It is important to cushion the contents of your package properly.
Please be sure that you wrap each item separately. Fragile articles need separation from each other, and from the corners, sides, top, and bottom of the box.
Each item should be surrounded by at least two inches (5.08 cm) of cushioning and be placed at least two inches (5.08 cm) away from the walls of the box. This prevents product-against-product damage and protects contents from shock and vibration, which can pass from the outside of the box to the contents.
Please use proper cushioning material, combined with a strong outer container, to protect your shipment fully. Make sure you use enough cushioning material to ensure that the contents do not move when you shake the container.
Improper cushioning material includes clothing, blankets, towels, newspaper/newsprint, and pillows. Instead, please use the materials listed below to cushion and protect your shipment
Corrugated liners and inserts
Crumpled Kraft paper
Step 3 Close Your Container Securely
Proper closure of your container is just as important as proper cushioning for the safety and security of your shipment.
To close a box securely, do not use masking tape, cellophane tape, duct tape, string, or paper over-wrap. Instead, use a strong tape -- two inches (5.08 cm) or more in width -- such as these types:
Apply three strips to both the top and bottom flaps of the box. For regular slotted containers (RSC), where the flaps meet in the center, apply three strips of tape to both the top and bottom of the box, so the middle and two edge seams are sealed. For corrugated containers where the flaps overlap (FOL), apply three strips of tape to both the top and bottom of the box, so the three edge seams are sealed.
Nylon reinforced filament tape
Apply three strips to both the top and bottom flaps of the box. For regular slotted containers (RSC), where the flaps meet in the center, apply three strips of tape to both the top and bottom of the box, so the middle and two edge seams are sealed. For corrugated containers where the flaps overlap (FOL), apply three strips of tape to both the top and bottom of the box, so the three edge seams are sealed
Step 4 Use Proper Labeling
For fast and efficient delivery, keep these points in mind when labeling your package:
Ship Returns to:
Silver Sport Transmissions LLC
2250 Stock Creek Blvd
Rockford, TN 37853
Returns Dept (RMA #_________)
This policy covers how McLEOD treats personal information that it collects and receives. “Personal information” is information like your name, address, email address, or phone number that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that McLEOD does not own or control or to people that McLEOD does not employ or manage.
II. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
McLEOD gathers personally identifiable information about users of the Site through the registration process and other means, such as user submissions and any web sites accessible through our Site. We use this personal information primarily to provide a customized experience as you use our Site and, generally, do not share this information with third parties except as set forth herein. However, we may disclose personal information collected if we have received your permission beforehand or in very special circumstances, such as when we believe that such disclosure is required by law or other special cases described below.
B. Personal Information
1. Registration: When you register to receive information or products from the Site, you will be asked to provide certain personal information when you sign up including name, address, telephone number, payment information, and email address. The personal information collected from Members during the registration process is used to manage each Member’s account (such as for billing purposes). This information is not shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or in special circumstances. However, in instances where McLEOD and a partner jointly promote the Site, McLEOD may provide the partner certain personal information, such as the name, address, and username of persons who subscribed to the Site or as a result of the joint promotion for the sole purpose of allowing us and the partner to assess the results of the promotion. In this instance, personal information may not be used by the partner for any other purpose. McLEOD may also generate non-identifying and aggregate profiles from personal information Members provide during registration (such as the total number, but not the names, of Members). As explained in more detail below, we may use this aggregated and non-identifying information to sell advertisements that appear on the Site.
2. Online Shopping: On the Site, you can purchase products, services or register to receive materials, such as a catalog or new product and service updates. In many cases, whether Member or non-registered user of the Site (“Visitor”), you may be asked to provide contact information, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and credit/debit card information. If you complete an order for someone else, such as an online gift order sent directly to a recipient, you may be asked to provide information about the recipient, such as the recipient’s name, address, and phone number. McLEOD has no control over the “third parties” use of any personal information you provide when placing such an order. Please exercise care when doing so.
If you order products directly from McLEOD, we will use the personal information you provide only to process that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
3. Online Advertisements: McLEOD displays our online advertisements. We share aggregated and non-identifying information about our Visitors and Members collected through the registration process as well as through online surveys and promotions with these advertisers. Additionally, in some instances, we use this aggregated and non-identifying information to deliver tailored advertisements. For instance, an advertiser tells us the audience they want to reach (for example, females between 25 and 35 years of age) and provides us an advertisement tailored to the audience. Based upon the aggregated and non-identifying information we have collected, we may then display the advertisement to the intended audience. McLEOD does not share personal information about its Visitors or Members with these advertisers.
4. Responses to Email Inquiries: When Visitors or Members send email inquiries to MCLEOD, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. McLEOD does not use the return email address for any other purpose and does not share the return email address with any third party.
5. Special Cases: It is McLEOD’s policy not to use or share the personal information about Visitors of Members in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, McLEOD may disclose personal information about Visitors or Members, or information regarding your use of the Site or Web sites accessible through our Site, for any reason if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including: to satisfy laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information; to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms & Conditions or other user policies; to operate the Site properly; or to protect McLEOD and our Members.
C. Non-Personal Information & Cookies
McLEOD also gathers non-personal information through standard tracking mechanisms on McLEOD internet servers. For example, McLEOD employs “cookies” on various parts of the Site. Cookies are information that the Site transfers to the user's hard drive to facilitate record keeping and tracking a user's preferences. Non-personal information is primarily collected in order to improve the functionality and user's enjoyment of the Site, to tailor the Site to your individual preferences, and to make using the Site simpler and more enjoyable. The information that is typically tracked includes the type of internet browser and operating system being used by a user, and the user’s internet service provider.
The importance of security for all personally identifiable information associated with users is of the utmost concern to McLEOD. Unfortunately no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while McLEOD strives to protect users’ personal information, McLEOD cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information users transmit to the Site, and users do so at their own risk.
Your account information is protected by the password you use to access your online account. If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Personal information that is maintained in our offices or stores is subject to physical, administrative, and technical controls as well. Hard copies of private information are maintained in locked locations or cabinets with similar restrictions for electronic storage of private information. When disposed of, the information is shredded, destroyed, erased, or otherwise made unreadable.
III. COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to not knowingly solicit or exchange information with children under the age of 13 or otherwise contact children for any purpose. While we make every effort to ensure that the Site is fun and age-appropriate for our younger audience, we believe that there is no substitute for proper parental supervision. For further information about tips, tools, age-appropriate or kid-friendly Web sites and how to report online trouble, please visit www.getnetwise.com.
It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Therefore, children under the age of 13 are not permitted to register for the Site. Children under 13 may use the Site, but should do so only with parental supervision, especially when it relates to the disclosure of personal information about children. Although McLEOD will do what it can to screen information from children under the age of 13 on the Site, McLEOD has no way to guarantee that a registrant or user is under 13. Therefore, to the maximum extent permitted by law, McLEOD is not responsible for a child’s use of the Site or the personal information supplied by a child on the Site.
IV. USER-INITIATED COMMUNICATION
From time to time, portions of the Site may enable you to send email to us or to third parties and to participate in public bulletin boards and discussion groups (hosted by us or one or more of our service providers). All postings to public bulletin boards and discussion groups become our property. Whenever you choose to initiate these kinds of communications with us, or anyone else, you may expect to be contacted in return.
Also, remember that our bulletin boards and discussion groups are open to the public, and therefore, your postings can be seen by anyone and are not protected by us or any other entity. Please use your own discretion when deciding what to post publicly, and whom to contact. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit or delete inappropriate postings from our bulletin boards and discussion groups; provided, however, the reservation of this right shall not, under any circumstances, obligate us to conduct such editing or deletions.
McLEOD discussion boards are a free service to enable you to share comments about products and services available on our site. This service is available only to individuals older than 13 years of age who have purchased items from the Site and are in good standing with McLEOD. If you use the Site discussion boards, you are certifying that you are old enough to participate in the boards.
V. THIRD PARTY LINKS
VI. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For an explanation of McLEOD’s practices and policies related to the Sites terms and conditions of use, please read our Terms and Conditions.
VII. REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY
McLeod Racing LLC
1570 Lakeview Loop
Anaheim, CA 92807 USA
Effective date: November 5, 2013
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forgoing any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. SST will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from SST on this Site and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome, Safari).
II. Memberships & Orders
Please note that there may be certain memberships and/or orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any membership or order for any reason, at any time. For your convenience, you will not be charged until your payment method is authorized, the order information is verified for accuracy, and your order is shipped. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any membership and/or order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your membership or order is canceled or if additional information is required. If your order is canceled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge. While SST strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. SST cannot confirm that the information and/or pricing as typographical errors may occur. SST cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, SST shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, SST may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
III. Warranty Disclaimer
THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO USERS “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PRUPOSE, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. SST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TYPOGRAPHICAL, FACTUAL ERRORS, OR TECHNICAL INACCURACIES. SST PROVIDES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS, OR THAT THE SITE=S SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE ShiftSST.COM WEB SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
IV. Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL SST OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF SST HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, IN NO EVENT WILL SST BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ON THE DATE WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE.
V. Third Party Links
The links from the SST website to the World Wide Web provide access to information from a variety of sources. The presence of these links is not an endorsement of any product or information available from other sources. SST disclaims any and all responsibility for the information which is accessible through this web site, and assumes no liability associated therewith. We make no warranty, guarantee, or representation, express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, effectiveness, or usefulness of any information, methods, or materials that are available, or described herein. SST does not assume any liability for the use of any information, methods, or materials found herein or for damages arising from such use, nor assume any responsibility for any injury to individuals or property, or for any financial loss, sustained as a result of the use or application of the information, methods, or materials that are available, or described, in our links to other sites. SST has no control over the resources that can be accessed from our website.
VI. User Input
Unless otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions, any communication, material or feedback with regard to contents on this Site transmitted by a user of this Site via electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, or comments regarding the content of any document or other information contained on this Site, shall be deemed to be non-confidential and SST shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation.
Registered users may post reviews, comments, photos, and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information. Users are not permitted to post content that is illegal, false, misleading, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, violates any local, state, or Federal law, or any form of user initiated submission as set forth in Section 1 above. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant SST a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant SST and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify and defend SST for all claims resulting from content you supply; the duty to defend is distinct from the indemnity obligation. SST has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. SST takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
VII. Trademarks and Copyrights
All trademarks relating to the Site, including but not limited to "Silver Sport Transmissions", "PerfectFit", "RestoFit", "EasyFit", "STX Shifters", "A41", "A41X", "Advanced Friction", or “ShiftSST.com” is the sole property of SST. In addition, other names, logos, characters and images on the Site are the trademarks of SST, or their respective owners. You agree not to use any trademark located on the Site for any purpose without the prior written consent of SST or the appropriate trademark owner. All content, including but not limited to, articles, stories, images, video, graphics, sounds, software, and source code on the Site is subject to copyright protection and may not be displayed, reproduced, modified, or used in any way except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions, or with the prior written permission of SST.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless SST and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site. You acknowledge that the duty to defend is distinct from the indemnity obligation.
X. Jurisdictional Issues
This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced according to the laws of the state of Tennessee. You expressly consent to the venue and jurisdiction of state courts located within Blount County, Tennessee.
XI. Severability, Integration and Amendment
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be held to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible but will otherwise be severable from the Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions. The provisions of the Terms and Conditions and each right and obligation referenced herein represent the entire agreement between you and SST, its affiliates or related entities. The Terms and Conditions shall supersede any prior agreements or understanding not incorporated herein. These Terms and Conditions may not be amended, waived, modified. SST may terminate this agreement at any time without notice, and deny access to Site by any subsequent action unless set forth in a revised Terms and Conditions posted on this Site by SST.
1. All orders must be by written purchase order and signed by an authorized agent of the company.
2. All orders must be sent to: Silver Sport Transmissions, LLC., 2250 Stock Creek Blvd., Rockford, TN 37853. Fax: (865) 609-8287 or can be sent via email to [email protected]
3. Any account not on NET terms must be pre-paid or shipped C.O.D. A company check is not accepted for C.O.D. orders without a prior approval.
1. A late charge of 2% (24% annually) will be added to all past due invoices.
2. Silver Sport Transmissions LLC reserves the right to terminate any account that fails to make payment when due. Any account that is past due more than 60 days will no longer be considered an active account and all invoices due will be turned over for collection. The debtor will pay collection fees incurred as well as any incurred legal fees.
1. All Silver Sport Transmissions LLC shipments are F.O.B. Rockford, Tennessee 37853.
2. All shipping discrepancies must be reported within (3) business days of receipt shipments.
3. Silver Sport Transmissions LLC reserves the right to choose the carrier on all prepaid shipments.
4. Drop shipments will be allowed with pre-approval and are subject to a $10.00 handling charge per drop ship location.
1. Any unauthorized return will be refused. You must call or use the RGA Request Form at ShiftSST.com to receive a RGA number (Return Goods Authorization) This number must be displayed on the outside of your package.
2. Silver Sport Transmissions LLC will not accept returns over 30 days.
3. Silver Sport Transmissions LLC will not issue a cash refund on any merchandise returned. All returns will be used for future orders.
4. There is a 15% restocking fee on accepted returns; this excludes cores and special orders.
5. Special ordered items require 50% deposit and are non-returnable. They also cannot be canceled due to the fault of Silver Sport Transmissions LLC or their supplier or their supplier of said merchandise.
6. Defective merchandise will be exchanged upon receipt of said merchandise.
7. All orders must be inspected upon receipt. Damages should be supported to the carrier immediately when the shipment is received. Damaged goods are the responsibilities of the shipping company the customer’s responsibility to make claims with the shipping company when damage occurs.
8. All returns must include a copy of the original invoice or they will be returned. No credit will be issued.
9. Stock adjustments, of the product in “as new” sellable condition, may be no more than 5% of previous years purchase with a 2 for 1 offsetting order. No stock adjustments will be processed In December and or January High Performance Parts, Service And Information Excluded From Warranty: Due to the unusual stress placed on high performance parts, and because of the circumstances under which they are often used, high performance parts are sold without warranty, AS IS WITH ALL FAULTS, and all warranties, expressed or implied, of merchantability, or of fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise are expressly disclaimed and denied. Seller disclaims all responsibility for consequential, incidental or commercial losses including labor claims and rental vehicles. No Independent Representations Or Agreements. There are no agreements outside of this written contract, except as the parties have elsewhere agreed in writing, nor has either party been induced to enter this agreement as the result of any oral representation or promise. Each party has relied on his own expertise and knowledge in entering this contract and each party acknowledges the consideration for the contract to be valuable and sufficient. Duties: The duty of Silver Sport Transmissions LLC to the customer is strictly contractual and shall in no way exceed the duties accepted herein, and where there appears an ambiguity in the contract language, the same shall be construed to limit the duty of Silver Sport Transmissions LLC. Consent And Jurisdiction: The parties agree that any dispute arising out of parts, service or information provided by Silver Sport Transmissions LLC shall be decided by the courts of the State of California and that no other court shall have jurisdiction over said dispute. Silver Sport Transmissions LLC maintains no sales force, service facility or agents outside the State of Tennessee. Emission Control Compliance: Customers are responsible for emission control compliance (if any) of Silver Sport Transmissions LLC engine and/or other components in their locality.
If you are interested in joining the Silver Sport Transmissions Team and becoming a Dealer or Jobber please CLICK HERE and complete our Dealer Information Application Form. Please allow 1-2 weeks after submitting your application for a response. All applications are carefully reviewed and territories are considered prior to approval. Silver Sport Transmissions offers a tiered program based sales volume. We will do our best to find a program that fits your company, if not we will refer you to a suitable Dealer.
Current Silver Sport Transmissions Dealers/Jobbers ONLY, please reach out to our Silver Sport Transissions Marketing Team for ways to promote Silver Sport Transmissions products, increase sales, and improve our products and service. We appreciate your continued support.
Silver Sport Transmissions is adopting a comprehensive MAP policy for its products. While Silver Sport Tranmissions currently has an existing MAP pricing policy in place, this is the first edition of its policy in written form. This policy is dated February 1, 2022 with an effective date of March 1, 2022.
1. PURPOSE. Silver Sport Transmissions is instituting this MAP policy in an effort to protect the Silver Sport Transmissions brand name from degradation due to low advertised prices. Silver Sport Transmissions is a well-respected brand-name in the automotive field – specifically within the driveline segment – and has made it a goal to nurture its brand-name and protect against anything that may erode same. Declining advertised pricing creates the likelihood that Silver Sport Transmissions’ brand will be viewed in a negative light as an inferior or cheap product. This policy is aimed at preventing the aforementioned from occurring.
a. MAP Pricing is defined in the Silver Sport Transmissions PIES Price Sheet as Retail MAP. Silver Sport Transmissions MAP pricing is also defined as Retail MAP in our electronic PIES data feeds. No other price files or data feeds should be used to determine MAP.
b. Advertising is defined under this policy as any form of commerce in which a Silver Sport Transmissions product is listed at a particular price, including but not limited to: internet advertising (including not only an advertised price at an e-commerce store but also any and all social media postings), print advertising (catalog, brochure, letter), e-mail, or online auction;
c. All customers of Silver Sport Transmissions agree not to advertise Silver Sport Transmissions products below the set MAP price determined by Silver Sport Transmissions
d. It is considered a violation of this policy to indicate in advertising that a lower price is available by contacting Silver Sport Transmissions’ customers;
e. This MAP policy includes all current and future Silver Sport Transmissions Part numbers;
f. MAP prices for each of the aforementioned product numbers will be found in updated Silver Sport Transmissions' pricing lists or by request to Silver Sport Transmissions.
a) On a limited basis, a customer may, at the sole discretion of Silver Sport Transmissions and requiring prior approval, list one of the aforementioned McLeod items for sale below MAP for a limited time. A sale may not be deeper than 8% of MAP (eg: if MAP is set at $100, the item may not be advertised for sale for less than $92) nor will a sale run for more than 31 calendar days;
b) Limited social media announcements regarding a sale of a MAP protected item may occur in conjunction with Silver Sport Transmissions’ “Dealer of the Race” program or other “special” program only in conjunction with and approved by Silver Sport Transmissions.
4. VIOLATIONS. In the event that a customer of Silver Sport Transmissions violates the MAP price, Silver Sport Transmissions will make all reasonable attempts to notify the said customer of its violation. If the MAP violation is not corrected in an expedient manner, Silver Sport Transmissions shall take the following remedial steps to protect its brand:
a) 1st violation – written warning with 24 hours given to correct the MAP violation;
b) 2nd violation – suspension of a customer’s account and freezing of any product shipments to customer until the violation is corrected;
c) 3rd violation – customer forfeiture of any and all promotional funding;
d) 4th violation – termination of a customer’s account;
5. DISCLAIMER. This MAP policy is in no way attempting to control the price that a customer actually sells one of the aforementioned products for. This policy is strictly created to prevent advertising of Silver Sport Transmissions products below a certain threshold so as to maintain brand credibility. Nothing in this policy should be construed as dictating the final sale price of any item under this policy.
You’ll be first to know about Silver Sport Transmission products, discounts and special events!